Welcome

My name is Meygan and I am a Family, Children, and Senior photographer out of Fort Smith, Arkansas. On this website you will see my portfolio as it changes and grows!

Use the tabs at the top of the page to navigate through the website. Leave me a comment or if you are interested in a session with me please use the contact me tab and let me know! I am very excited and looking forward to working with all of you!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Preschool Kiddos!

Here are a few shots from the adorable little children from Ms Jeanies preschool class and daycare... these adorable kiddos were alot of fun and VERY tiring 11 of them in all! Here are a few of the fun day!
There are only a few due to the fact that i can only put a few in each post. They were all so cute it was very hard to choose just a couple! Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment